Monday, May 13, 2013

Inflatable Doll Comic Book Ad

Our Nostalgic Memories
 comic ad
Wow!  The Life Size Inflatable DELUXE Judy Doll....
 
 
"Life Like in Every Detail"
 
"Made of soft, smooth, pliable vinyl.  Judy looks and feels amazingly lifelike...."
"You're bound to find hundreds of exciting and unusual uses for me...."
"Give your daughter a Judy Doll and she'll be the talk of the neighborhood...."
 
Yes, when I was about 14 I contemplated buying one for my sister *nudge nudge wink wink*.  I'm sure she would have loved this doll.  Somehow I knew I couldn't have explained to my Mom how I wanted to buy one for myself just to, you know, play some pranks on my friends.  Though, what fun and laughter we would have shared.
Thankfully, I talked myself out of it realizing that, like most comic ads, it probably was too good to be true.  And, I'm pretty sure I was correct....
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mail-order-mysteries
 

No comments:

Post a Comment